Information to know.
- Bring water for hot days
- Closed Toes Shoes
- Check the weather before tour
- Know signs of dehydration
- No bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- No tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags
- No GoPros, Action cameras or camcorders (no filming inside the canyon)
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No umbrellas
- No pets or service animals
- No firearms or weapons
- No drones allowed
- No Smoking (inside building or canyon)
- Cremation spreading is not allowed in Navajo Nation Tribal Parks
For more information about Navajo Nation Tribal Park Rules & Regulation Visit:
- Tours are every 30mins.
- Tours are called 10mins early.
- The tour can last from 45mins - 1hr
- All tours are a walking tour, no transportation.
- Total length is 1mile.
- You must stay with your tour guide at all times for your safety.
You are more than welcome to take pictures on this tour. One camera limited per person. Lower Antelope Canyon offers great lighting all day long. The canyon runs north to south, as the sun moves across the sky, different parts of the canyon gets highlighted. No matter when you visit Lower Antelope Canyon it will be spectacular.
Pregnant Women are HIGHLY discouraged due to the strenuous nature of the tour.
Strollers and Wheel based devices will not be allowed on the tour.
Infants and Toddlers
If your child cannot walk during the tour. It is required that you carry your child in a front chest carrier or a back pack carrier.